View more products like this
Pretend & Play® Teaching Cash Register
Cha-ching! Playing store comes to life with this talking, interactive register.
• Rewards transactions with lights, sounds and voice messages
• Holds actual-size money and includes play coins and bills, coupon and credit card
• Features a built-in scanner, scale and coin slot
• Helps children practice coin recognition, addition, subtraction and place value with 4 engaging games
• Offers volume control
• Additional money available (LER2645)
• Prolongs battery life with automatic shut-off feature
• Requires 3 C batteries, not included
Includes: 10 pennies, 10 nickels, 10 dimes, 10 quarters, 10 ones, 10 fives, 5 tens, 5 twenties, 1 pretend credit card and 1 coupon card.
• Allows for continued repetitive practice to better comprehend math skills for long-term learning.
• Provides verbal reinforcement and motivation for children to continue play.
• Can be used with the included plastic coins to learn how to handle money in society. Children can learn the life skill of purchasing an item from taking it up to the register, listening for the total, giving the correct amount, counting their change.
• Coins and paper money help make adding and subtracting more concrete, which will help in comprehension and information retention.
• Three levels of play allow children to progress individually.
• Through pretend play children learn how to interact with others and gain useful communication skills in the process.
• Provides children with a reason and a motivation to communicate.
• Use to help a children sequence the steps necessary to attain a desired object as in purchasing an item and providing payment to receive that item.
• Cash register has rubber feet to help stabilize play and prevents it from being inadvertently pushed out of reach.
• Number buttons are large and require only a light pressure to activate.
• Auditory feature of this cash register is crystal clear and has three volume levels.
• Provides both auditory and visual displays encouraging children to use the senses.
Grade Level: Toddler, PreK, K, 1, 2, 3, 4